Monday, December 22, 2008

Starting High School Track

Starting high school track was one of the more scary things i had to do in high school...besides from not knowing very many people or where your classes. But after the first week or two you adjust to everything and all the people, my first week or two of track was like that. I didn't know any of the people going out for track or how good I would be compared to all the other girls. I can remember standing there looking at everyone else thinking that they were all going to out run me and I would be left in the dust. But just how how school worked for me track was like that. i got used to the girls and started having a really fun time. Things started getting a little more easier and I started to love track!

It was one of the better choices I made to keep up with the sport. I had to ditch playing soccer just for track and to keep with it. there is a lot more to track then running and turing left. The mind set that you have to come to it is very different and being able to push yourself. many people don't realize that all of this really goes into it. There are a lot of things in sports that people don't think that can effect them...but there is so much more you can even think of.
but i can save that for later posts :)

No comments: